The older version does not include latest security patches. While Patc are doing our best to deliver the security patches as soon as possible to all applicable models, delivery time of security patches may vary depending on the regions and models.
epo.org Website Feedback
For information on these security issues, see Magento Security Center. Select your format EmailMessageInterface backward compatibility issue patch for Magento 2. The patch adds the proper input validation to prevent brute forcing attack. See GitHub for more information.
A vulnerability in Lockdown mode allows exposure of notifications when pin entry limit is exceeded. Patch 7.
- Merchants who are running 2.
- See the Magento forum DevBlog post for much more information.
- This release includes critical enhancements to the security of your Magento software, and over 40 functional enhancements.
- A vulnerability in system area allows overwriting arbitrary files without permission via symlink.
- See Magento2.
- Select your format Catalog Pagination issue on Elasticsearch 6.
- Resend account confirmation email link issue patch for Magento 2.
- This release provides support for PHP 7.
- The patch adds proper synchronization points to avoid all possibility of a race condition.
More information about the individual issues addressed by this patch is available in the patch release notes.:
- Select your format Resend account confirmation email link issue patch for Magento 2.
- A vulnerability caused by missing checks of memory address accessin Widevine trustlet allows arbitrary memory read and write from non-secure memory.
- It also includes numerous functional fixes and enhancements plus a substantial number of contributions from the wider Magento community.
- SUPEE - This patch provides protection against several types of security-related issues including critical issues.
- The Database Repair Tool compares 2 databases reference and targetand updates the target database so it has the same structure as the reference database.
- OLF Client V5.
- Select your format CE
- This patch clears the login attempts that were previously collected.
A possible stack overflow vulnerability exists in kperfmon driver. Check out the many community contributions! Magento Open Source 2.
More information about the individual issues addressed by this patch is available in the patch release notes. See Remove failed login attempts from the database Patcn information on how to download and install this patch. More information available in our DevBlog.